Saturday, 11 August 2012

MY LOVE MY FAMILY

Tabi bala kaban.. shaloom....

Hye.. how are you?? I just called my family in Sarawak.... I really miss them.. Missing them like crazy...I wish my family is here with me...Miss my mum cook... hehehehee... I miss to eat laksa sarawak that my sis cook.. I miss my dad joke .. i miss my children... i miss to having fun with them... heheheheh.. yeah.. i have to be strong here in order to make them proud for having me as one of their family member... I cant wait to meeting them soon... it only take about less than 3month to see them.. hehehhehe.. Australia is too cold for me.. sometimes i cant endure the weather ... it make me felt headaches.. grrr..Sometimes it make me think either my blood pressure is high or not... every time i came back from rmit, i always felt dizzy and wanted to thrown up...  yeah.. when that happen i want my mum to "tarik my rambut", so that my angin in my head will go... I'm happy to heard the good news and happy voice from them... it is like my vitamin for me to keep stronger from day to day here...hehhehehehe.. I MISS U ALL.... Please take care of yourself okay....

I proud to say that my name is MEDELINNA LING
That guy make me who I am now.. Thanks for the support ABAK
My mum who always there for me...My MAK
My elders sister who always argue with me...but I know she love me.... ADIH
My second sister who always threat me as her best friend... EPAH
My third sister who always be my idol.... SUZY
My kids who always make me smile...CARLOS, CALVIEN, and CHRISTINA
She is my TWIN... She is always beside me.. she part of my heart.. ASYA

2 comments:

A Crack Mirror said...

kak...
saya teharu...
tq~
tiba2..bergenang..im on ur list..terima kasih tak terhingga..
pliz tc of ur self too..seyes ni..
saya pun rindu family awak..kak...erm.
saya harap awak terus kuat..dun wuri..pejam celik nanti kejap je da bulan 12 k.. :)

mydarlingmag said...

huhuhuhuhu...nk nanges... opcoz la awk da dlm list saya..awk kn family sy aka twin saya...
nak tggu 2 lama kak.. memang dugaan yang sangt besar bg sy berpisah ngan family...
hari demi hari saya kuat.. sejak dr hari yg sy nanges... saya dh tekad xnk nanges g.. so sy berjaya buat masa skrg..
t awk kt swk, jenguk2 lah fmily kita k...